Yields 4-6 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
1 lb linguini
4 tbsp butter
2 shallots, finely diced
2 garlic gloves, minced
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
1 lb Henry & Lisa’s Natural Shrimp
1/2 cup of dry white wine
1 lemon, juice
Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
Tips & Notes
Defrost the shrimp ahead of time to make prep easier. Adding pepper flakes gives the dish more dimension.
1. For the pasta, boil a large of water. When it comes to a boil, add a few tablespoons of salt and the linguini. Occasionally stir to separate pasta and cover. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until pasta is almost done. Drain pasta.
2. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sauté the shallots and garlic until the shallots are translucent, approximately 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until the shrimp turns pink. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside and keep warm.
5. Add wine and lemon juice bring to a boil. Then add 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When the butter is melted, add the shrimp back to the skillet along with the parsley and cooked pasta. Stir well and season with salt and pepper to taste.