Introducing Co-op Curbside Pickup & Delivery for groceries, organic produce, prepared foods, bulk products, wellness items and more.
How It Works
- Curbside and delivery ordering is best experienced on our app! To download, search “coopcurbside” or click here: App Store | Google Play
- If you’re on a desktop, shop at santamonica.coopportunity.com or culvercity.coopportunity.com to select your items
- Choose items from all categories such as: organic produce, grocery, meat and seafood, prepared foods, supplements and personal care. Minimum order for curbside pickup and delivery is $35.
- Sign up for an account, and if you’re a Co-op member, link your member number in the account profile settings.
- Please specify replacements (or no replacements) and any item notes.
- Schedule a curbside pickup or delivery time from the available options and enter your credit card information to place your order! We are not accepting cash payments. A temporary pre-authorized payment will be charged to your credit card once you place your order. Your statement will reflect the final order total after order completion.
- You will receive a notification that your order is ready to pickup!
Same Day Pickup & Delivery or Order Days Ahead!
Pickup times are available daily from 8am – 6pm. Same day pickup is based on the volume of orders we receive. Pickup times can also be scheduled up to 5 days in advance based on availability.
Santa Monica Contactless Curbside Pickup Instructions
Text or Call (310) 399-5560
During your designated pickup time, please park in one of the 10-minute Co-op Curbside Pickup designated metered parking spots located in front of the store on Broadway. Stay in your vehicle and pop your trunk. A staff member will bring out your order.
Culver City Contactless Curbside Pickup Instructions
Text or Call (424) 326-3376
During your designated pickup time, please park in the designated spot on Washington Blvd – look for the “Co-op Curbside Pickup” sign located in front of the patio. Stay in your vehicle and pop your trunk. A staff member will bring out your order.
We will fill your order with items currently available on our online catalog. We are not able to guarantee we will have every item on your list. If we are out of stock on an item, you will not be charged. We encourage you to indicate a substitution when filling out your order.If you are unable to find a product online that you know we carry in store it means that the product is currently unavailable online.
- No changes can be made to orders once they are submitted.
- No returns or exchanges – all sales are final
- $35 order minimum; $5 collection fee (waived through 12/31/20)
- Members: Link your Co-op member number in Account Profile to receive discounts, including 10% Off Member Discount Days
- A .15 cent/per bag charge will be added to your final order total
- Please no tips