Total Time: 30-40 minutes
Your grill is already going, so why not add some sweet grilled cabbage?
Per Serving: 98 calories, 8 g. fat, 20 mg. cholesterol, 188 mg. sodium, 7 g. carbohydrate, 3 g. fiber, 2 g. protein
1 medium head cabbage (about 1.5 lbs)
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cut cabbage into 8 wedges; place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
2. Spread cut sides with butter, springle with onion, garlic salt, and pepper.
3. Fold foil around cabbagfe and seal tightly.
4. Grilled, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes or until tender.
5. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.