Serves 6 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 40 minutes
4 tablespoons butter
1 onion, chopped
2 large carrots, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 small head cauliflower, chopped
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
1 teaspon ground sage
1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
Salt and pepper
Tips & Notes
Loaded with fibrous vegetables, this take on traditional stuffing is vegetarian and gluten-free.
Keep it plant-based! Substitute your favorite vegan butter for butter.
1. Melt butter over medium heat in large skillet.
2. Add onion, carrot, and celery and sauté until soft, about 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes more.
5. Add parsley, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined.
6. Pour broth and cook until totally tender and liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.