Dear Co-opportunity Owners and Customers,
So much has changed over the weekend and will continue to evolve over the coming days. In consideration of CDC and city guidelines that were recently announced, I want to share an update on the additional actions we took today to help keep our community safe amidst the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Co-op salad bars are closed at both locations until further notice. Look for expanded grab and go selections available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Our hot bar remains open in Culver City with staff available to serve customers. The hot bar in Santa Monica is closed until further notice.
- In bulk, we removed all scoops and closed access to many of the bins. Several options are still available from the gravity bulk bins and we’re working on packaging options for the rest.
- To err on the side of caution, bulk herb jars and scoops have been removed. Bulk herbs can be purchased by the 1 lb. bag.
- Product testers have been removed from the wellness department.
Beginning tomorrow, March 17th:
- The in-store dining area in Culver City will be closed.
- Hot soup bars at both locations will be closed while we work to relocate the wells. A large variety of in-house soups are available in glass jars at both locations.
- We will no longer offer fresh greens and mushrooms in bulk from our produce department.
It is our sincere hope that taking these more aggressive measures now will result in the quickest possible return to normalcy. We will keep our community informed of further updates by email and on our website here.
As always, thank you for your kindness and support. We will all get through this together.
Stay safe and be well,